Dear Loyd Presbyterian Church Family,
We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community very seriously. Like you, we're closely monitoring the
quickly-developing effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 as we begin to meet in our sanctuary, we will be observing the following safety
- Masks will be required for the
entire worship service.
- Some pews will be marked off for
- We will be dismissed by sections. All visiting should be conducted out of church.
- The side exits can be used as well as the main
entrance. Both rear doors will remain open.
- There will be no ushers-all bulletins and offertory plates
will be placed at entrance.
- There will be no choir at this time.
- Adult Sunday School classes are allowed to meet, as long as social distancing is observed (6
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available at the entrance.
- Worship Service is at 11:00 a.m.
- On-line Worship will still be available.
The committee thanks you for your patience during this trying time.
Peace and Grace,
The COVID-19 Task Force
The COVID Task Force hopes everyone is
well and in great spirits during this difficult time. We have updated the way we will share any news going forward. Our only goal is to keep everyone safe at Loyd while also protecting everyone's
privacy. When we receive information about an active COVID case of someone that has been at church very recently, the information will not be shared with the entire congregation, unless authorized by
the person infected. Instead, contact will be made only with those who might have come in direct contact with an infected person. We ask that if you are infected, please notify one of the committee
members. If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, we ask that you wait two weeks before returning to church. Thanks to everyone following the CDC guidelines. May God bless each of
COVID Task Force
Roxann, Jim Allen,